Find out what the chamber can do for you, or your business.
The chamber serves the community by bringing businesses together, promoting business in the community, and providing services and information for those visiting and choosing to live in the Town of Sullivan. We also donate money each year to several not-for-profit organizations
There are some of the benefits to being a chamber member!
• Your business is credible because you belong to a local community development and business organization.
• You have opportunities to network to grow your business, and to support the business community.
• Ability to advertise in EDDM mailers produced by the Chamber. This goes out three times a year.
• FREE ADVERTISING on the Chamber site.
• FREE ADVERTISING (Give a way bags) of special events.
• Subscription to our quarterly newsletter (online or via mail).
• Membership identification to display in your business.
• Use of the small business resource center for New York State- New York First.
• Direct linking from the Chamber site to your business site.
• Monthly meetings with guest speakers, time to showcase your business at the meeting.
• A way to give back to the community.